Free Airport Shuttle
Mammoth Mountain offers free group shuttle transportation for registered guests between the Mammoth Lakes Airport and any one of our four lodging properties (Mammoth Mountain Inn, Juniper Springs Resort, The Village Lodge or Tamarack Lodge). The shuttle will be at the airport when you arrive. Check in with the shuttle driver as soon as you get off the plane. Please note that the shuttle does not leave the airport until all arriving passenger issues are resolved. For your return to the airport check with the front desk of your property for the shuttle schedule to the airport.
Free Local Bus Transportation
Download the Swiftly App to get real-time arrivals and departures on town bus routes: https://goswift.ly/download/
Winter Seasonal Bus Service (More Info)
ESTA Red Line (More Info)
- MMSA commences operation of a Village to Main Lodge shuttle
- 30-minute frequency, 7:20am – 4:50pm
- Departs The Village (stop #90 on Canyon Blvd) at :20 and :50 minutes past the hour; 1st departure 7:20am, last bus 4:50pm
- Departs The Village (stop #18 on Minaret Rd) at :22 and :52 minutes past the hour; 1st departure 7:22am, last bus 4:52pm
- Departs Main Lodge at :05 and :35 Past the hour, 1st bus 7:35am, last bus 5:05pmMMSA bus will receive transferring passengers from the Town Trolley, which will arrive at The Village on Canyon Blvd. (under the gondola) at approximately :18 and :48 minutes past the hour.
ESTA commences operation of the Town Trolley, Snowcreek to Juniper Springs Resort, The Village and Canyon Lodge.
- 30-minute frequency, 7:00am-10:00pm
- Departs Snowcreek on the hour and half-hour; 1st departure 7:00am, continuous service until 10:00pm (last Snowcreek departure 9:30pm)
Employee Transportation to Main Lodge
- Early Employee Bus - 6:00am and 6:40am from Snowcreek to Village to Main Lodge
MMSA Main Lodge Parking Shuttle - 7:30am to 5:00pm
- The parking shuttle provides transportation from your car parked along the road up to Main Lodge and back.
- After 5:00pm guests can take the Red Line Bus at 5:10 and 5:30pm.
- Shuttles pick up and drop off only at designated turn outs along the road. Look for the “PARKING” sign and the Black and Gold Flag.
- Stand near the sign and be visible, shuttles only stop if they can see you.